Wednesday 12 November, 2008

internet rocks my world

maxed out today - internet modem conked, surviving on stolen internet, in a huge fight with landlady (crazy lady who thinks there's arsenic in my computer that is poisoning her and the lights on my modem are flames on her wall that are making her ill) AND got stomach flu. and i decided this would be the perfect time to fight caffeine addiction as well!!!! it just doesn't get any better than this grrummph! and what is THE best therapy at times like these, ladies? back to back sex and the city, of course!!! just finished season 3! yay me! if there is one series that embodies woman power, i think it's this one. it's the perfect 'i don't need a guy, i've got my girls, i rock' place! no matter what problems i've got, watching these women makes me feel so cocky! in control! sexy! carry on carrie!!!
i never knew how dependent i'd become on the internet till it was taken away yesterday! suddenly i can't get thru the day, it's a million hours long, i'm restless and can't focus on anything! my mind is fixated on playing my favorite online game, or checking my calendar, or reading a thousand worthless posts on digg or my reader. maybe the universe is sending me a message to get out more often! and here i am blogging about it on stolen internet instead! :P hehe the universe better learn how to twitter instead!!! :)

No comments: